Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yeah!! New Yarn!!



On a completely beautiful Wednesday, I needed to share some equally beautiful yarn! In the last post I noted there would be more new stuff, and here it it is! Nichole Sock yarn from Schaefer Yarn is a really wonderful fingering weight sock yarn. It is 80% Extrafine Merino Superwash and 20% Nylon. A skein is 405 yards, plenty for a pair of adult socks for $32.00. Nichole has a great twist that reminds me of some other favorite sock yarns and is just dreamy to knit. The first batch arrived about 10 days ago and sold so fast I couldn't get a picture. Today's shipment had 12 skeins and some all ready have happy new homes! If you are in love with any of the colors give me a call at the shop and I can get some out to you.




The next great Schaefer Yarn is Susan, a 100% Mercerized Pima Cotton in a fine weight. It knits up beautifully for summer shawls or wraps and would make a lovely summer top or tank. The skein has 470 yards (Wow! That's a lot of yardage!) for $33.00. I plan on bringing in more colors as the summer rolls in, but I wanted to show of the new stuff before it is all gone!


Happy Knitting,
jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment