Friday, November 2, 2012

Post-Storm Size Up and Ellyn Coming up!

Greetings from the Outer Banks. It was a wild and windy weekend across most of the East Coast. If you and yours were in the path of the storm that wouldn't stop I hope you are safe and sound. All is well here at Knitting Addiction and at home, I hope all my people can say the same.

Good news follows the stinky stuff: The annual Ellyn Cooper Trunk Show is heading our direction soon. Boxes should start arriving next week and the plan is to have yarn out for shopping by Saturday, November 10. I've let Ellyn have free reign on this one, so I'm not sure what magic will be in the boxes, but I am certain that there will be tons of it! I'll post pictures when yarn arrives.

The Trunk Show will continue through the end of November. I can't wait to see what arrives, and I can't wait to see you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment